Consob (Resolution no. 21305 of 18 March 2020 only Italian version) suspended the deadlines for the payment of contributions pursuant to Article 40 of Law no. 724/1994.
The deadline of 15 April 2020 for the payment of contributions (Resolution no. 21211 of 20 December 2019) is suspended until 15 May 2020, with relation to the following categories of Italian and foreign supervised entities:
- Sim and Investment companies
- Banks and Financial intermediaries
- Asset management companies
- Collective investments undertakings
- Priips manufactures
- Undertakings subject to Non-financial reporting
- Issuers of financial instruments listed on regulated markets
- Issuers of financial instruments negotiated on multilateral trading facilities
- Widely distributed financial instruments issuers
- Subjects with offering/listing documentation
- Managers of multilateral trading facilities and organised trading facilities
- Systematic internalisers
- Managers of crowdfunding platform for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and for social enterprises
- Managers of regulated information disclosure services and mangers of regulated information storage devices
- Data communication services providers
- Settlement internalisers
- Benchmark administrators
The fee schedule for the 2020 financial year has been established in a single Resolutions 21211 of December 20th, 2019 which also lays down the time limits and procedures for paying fees.
In case of doubt or differences of interpretation the Italian text shall prevail over the English.
Fees to be paid by asset management companies, Sicavs, SICAFs and collective investment undertakings:
Contact the Financial Planning and Budget Office
Following the issuance of the "Presidential Decree of 9 March 2020 - Urgent measures to contain the contagion throughout the country", the helpdesk line dedicated to clarification requests regarding the payment of the supervisory contribution is temporarily suspended.
For further clarifications or requests of details concerning the tax bases and the calculation methodology of the contribution due, the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org is available to the public.