The Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance published on January 31, 2020 a press release announcing that as a result of the ratification of the agreement for the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union, it will be maintained full continuity for financial services during the transition period starting from 1 February 2020.
- Participants and Markets
- Prospectuses and take over bids documents
Statistics and analysesConsob resolutions
- Orders to cease infringement of article 18 of Consolidated Law on Finance offering or carrying out investment services or activities through the Internet without being qualified
- Short selling prohibitions
- Offering prohibitions and suspensions
- Prohibitions pursuant article 7-quater, paragraph 4 of the Consolidated Law on Finance
- Be aware of fraud!