Joshua Partners Eood e Joshua Development Ltd - 100XFX Ltd e AZ Technology Ltd - Sucaba Enterprise Ltd e Joshua Partners Eood - Thinking Ahead Ltd e Takeda Partners Ltd - Revolution Markets LP e Fin Group Ltd
The National Commission for Companies and the Stock Exchange, in accordance with article 7-octies, letter b) of the Consolidated Law on Finance (TUF), has ordered the following companies to cease infringement of article 18 of the TUF consisting of the offer and performance of investment services and activities to the Italian public, put in place by:
- Joshua Partners Eood and Joshua Development Ltd, through the websites www.capmbeu.com and www.capitalmbit.com and the web page https://my.capitalmarketbanc.com (resolution n. 20482 of June 12, 2018);
- 100XFX Ltd e AZ Technology Ltd, through the website www.100xfx.com (resolution n. 20481 of June 12, 2018);
- Sucaba Enterprise Ltd e Joshua Partners Eood, through the website www.centrobanc.com (resolution n. 20480 of June 12, 2018);
- Thinking Ahead Ltd e Takeda Partners Ltd, through the website www.bancdm.com (resolution n. 20479 of June 12, 2018).
- Revolution Markets LP e Fin Group Ltd, through the websites www.exxonfx.com, www.exxonfxgold.com and www.exonfxgold.com (resolution n. 20478 of June 12, 2018).
(in "Consob Informa" no. 24/2018 - 18 June 2018)