« BackPrintable version
Sigma Consulting Limited e Solt Corp. Ltd (www.firstcapital.fm) - Itistocks Brokers (https://itistocksbrokers.com) - Gam Group Ltd (www.marketsfx.org) - Elit Property Vision Ltd (https://global-banco.com) - Platin-fx Ltd (www.platin-fx.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the powers resulting from the 'Decreto Crescita' ('Growth Decree'; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet access providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorisation.
The companies and websites are listed below:
- Sigma Consulting Limited and Solt Corp. Ltd (website www.firstcapital.fm);
- Itistocks Brokers (website https://itistocksbrokers.com);
- Gam Group Ltd (website www.marketsfx.org);
- Elit Property Vision Ltd (website https://global-banco.com);
- Platin-fx Ltd (website www.platin-fx.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 194.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website entitled "Be aware of fraud!" which provides useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Sigma Consulting Limited and Solt Corp. Ltd, through the website www.firstcapital.fm (Resolution no. 21341 of 29 April 2020);
- Itistocks Brokers, through the website https://itistocksbrokers.com (Resolution no. 21340 of 29 April 2020);
- Gam Group Ltd, through the website www.marketsfx.org (Resolution no. 21343 of 29 April 2020);
- Elit Property Vision Ltd, through the website https://global-banco.com (Resolution no. 21342 of 29 April 2020);
- Platin-fx Ltd, through the website www.platin-fx.com (Resolution no. 21344 of 29 April 2020).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 17/2020 - 4 May 2020)