« BackPrintable version
Cnbsfin Ltd - "BitFxMarkets" - StsRoyal Ltd e Capital Letter Gmbh - Game Capital Ads - One Thousand One Ltd
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the powers resulting from the 'Decreto Crescita' ('Growth Decree'; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet access providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorisation.
The companies and websites are listed below:
- Cnbsfin Ltd (website www.cnbsfin.com);
- "BitFxMarkets" (website www.bitfxmarkets.com);
- StsRoyal Ltd and Capital Letter Gmbh (website www.stsroyal.com);
- Game Capital Ads (website www.24proinvestors.com);
- One Thousand One Ltd (website www.daxcfd.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 199. The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it. The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website entitled "Be aware of fraud!" which provides useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Cnbsfin Ltd, through the website www.cnbsfin.com (Resolution no. 21355 of 6 May 2020);
- "BitFxMarkets", through the website www.bitfxmarkets.com (Resolution no. 21354 of 6 May 2020);
- StsRoyal Ltd and Capital Letter Gmbh, through the website www.stsroyal.com (Resolution no. 21357 of 6 May 2020);
- Game Capital Ads, through the website www.24proinvestors.com (Resolution no. 21353 of 6 May 2020);
- One Thousand One Ltd, through the website www.daxcfd.com) (Resolution no. 21356 of 6 May 2020).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 18/2020 - 11 May 2020)