« BackPrintable version
Evergo Ltd (www.tradesrun.com, pagina client.trading-dashboard.co) - FS International LTD (www.fxglobe.international) - Giuseppe Eros Lana (www.berkshiresystem.com) - Pure M Global Limited (www.ascend-market.com) - 4FXLUXUS Pvt Ltd e Global Pegasus LTD (https://4fxluxus.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The authority availed itself of the new powers resulting from the 'Decreto Crescita' ('Growth Decree'; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorisation.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Evergo Ltd (website www.tradesrun.com and its page client.trading-dashboard.co);
- FS International LTD (website www.fxglobe.international);
- Giuseppe Eros Lana (website www.berkshiresystem.com);
- Pure M Global Limited (website www.ascend-market.com);
- 4FXLUXUS Pvt Ltd and Global Pegasus LTD (website https://4fxluxus.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 323.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Be aware of fraud!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * * * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Evergo Ltd through the website www.tradesrun.com and its page client.trading-dashboard.co (resolution No. 21576 of 6 November 2020);
- FS International Ltd through the website www.fxglobe.international (resolution No. 21575 of 6 November 2020);
- Giuseppe Eros Lana through the website www.berkshiresystem.com (resolution No. 21574 of 6 November 2020);
- Pure M Global Limited through the website www.ascend-market.com (resolution No. 21573 of 6 November 2020);
- 4FXLUXUS Pvt Ltd and Global Pegasus Ltd through the website https://4fxluxus.com (resolution No. 21577 of 6 November 2020).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 40/2020 of 9 November 2020)