« BackPrintable version
Alpha Capital - Get Marketing Ltd - Iba Group Ltd - Mrt Securities Limited - Yukon Global Ltd - www.infc.eu
The National Commission for Companies and the Stock Exchange, in accordance with article 7-octies, letter b) of the Consolidated Law on Finance (TUF), has ordered the following companies to cease infringement of article 18 of the TUF consisting of the offer and performance of investment services and activities to the Italian public, put in place by:
- Alpha Capital, through the website www.alphacapital >.fm (resolution n. 20407 of April 24, 2018);
- Get Marketing Ltd, through the website www.midasglobe.com (resolution n. 20408 of April 24, 2018);
- Iba Group Ltd, through the website www.optionint.com (resolution n. 20413 of April 24, 2018);
- Mrt Securities Limited through the website www.mrtmarkets.com (resolution n. 20414 of April 24, 2018);
- Yukon Global Ltd through the website www.forex-point.com (resolution n. 20415 of April 24, 2018).
* * *
The National Commission for Companies and the Stock Exchange, in accordance with article 99, paragraph 1, letter d) of the TUF, has also prohibited the offer to the Italian public concerning "Mival Connect" bonds, carried out without the required authorisations, including through the website www.infc.eu (resolution n. 20406 of April 24, 2018). The activity was previously suspended with resolution n. 20382 of April 13, 2018 (see "Consob Informa" n. 16/2018).
(in "Consob Informa" no. 17/2018 - 30 April 2018)