WebNet Ltd e 4COM Network Srl - One Thousand One Ltd - Herdos - Lancelot Equity Ltd - TQR Trade - Sucaba Enterprise Ltd - CMP24 Ltd - Capital Tech Limited - PayPeq Holdings OÜ - Madar Partners Ltd - Swissinv24 Ltd - Codexfx Ltd - A Corp Ltd - Apsilon Ltd - Dubai FXM Ltd - Light Media Ltd - Global Es Ltd e Sonartech OÜ - Brokerz Ltd e All Media Eood - London Capital Ltd - Pmt247 Ltd - Next Trade Ltd - Globalix Ltd - https://cfd2fx.com
CONSOB has ordered the black-out of 25 websites that offer financial services illegally. The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the ‘Decreto Crescita’ (‘Growth Decree’; Law no. 58 of June 28, 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which CONSOB can order internet access providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
The companies and websites are listed below:
- WebNet Ltd and 4COM Network Srl (www.2dots.com);
- One Thousand One Ltd (www.dax1001.com);
- Herdos (https://herdos.com);
- Lancelot Equity Ltd (https://gocapitalfx.com e https://gocapital123.com);
- TQR Trade (https://it.tqrtrade.com);
- Sucaba Enterprise Ltd (www.ptbanc.com);
- CMP24 Ltd (www.cmp24.com);
- Capital Tech Limited (www.pbncapital.com);
- PayPeq Holdings OÜ (www.investus.fm);
- Madar Partners Ltd (www.axeinvest.com);
- Swissinv24 Ltd (https://swissinv24.com);
- Codexfx Ltd (www.codexfx.com);
- A Corp Ltd (www.londonfuturemarket.com);
- Apsilon Ltd (www.grandfxpro.com);
- Dubai FXM Ltd (www.dubaifxm.com e www.dubaifxm24.com);
- Light Media Ltd ( https://it.wincapitalpro.com);
- Global Es Ltd e Sonartech OÜ (www.capitalfmi.com);
- Brokerz Ltd and All Media Eood (www.brokerz.com);
- London Capital Ltd (www.londoncapitaltrade.com);
- Pmt247 Ltd (www.pmt247.com).
- Next Trade Ltd (www.olympusmarkets.com);
- Globalix Ltd (www.globalix.com);
- Lion Finance Ltd (https://cfd2fx.com).
The measures can be viewed on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet access providers operating on the Italian market is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Pursuant to art. 7-octies, letter b) of Italian Legislative Decree no. 58 of February 24, 1998 (Consolidated Law on Finance) the, National Commission for Companies and the Stock Exchange has also ordered the following companies to cease infringement of art. 18 of the Consolidated Law on Finance:
- Next Trade Ltd, via the website www.olympusmarkets.com (Resolution no. 21052 of September 19, 2019);
- Globalix Ltd, via the website www.globalix.com (Resolution no. 21053 of September 19, 2019);
- Lion Finance Ltd, via the website https://cfd2fx.com (Resolution no. 21051 of September 19, 2019).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 32/2019 - 23 September 2019)