Trade Com Limited (web site https://fxonspot.com) - "cryptobase" (web site https://cryptobase.ltd and https://cryptobase.life) - "GotechFX" (web site https://gotechfx.com) - Waltika Partners LTD (web sites https://alliance-capital.io and https://alliance-capital.cc) - GAM Group Ltd - "MarketsFX" (web site https://www.marketsfx.it) - Honest Capital Ltd (web site www.profx247.com) - Expedite Spzoo / Nautilius Investment Ltd (www.omega.best) - www.manuelcooper.com / https://manuel.omegaita.it / https://www.facebook.com/groups/241778882951122)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 8 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the powers resulting from the 'Decreto Crescita' ('Growth Decree'; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet access providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorisation.
The companies and websites are listed below:
- Trade Com Limited (website https://fxonspot.com);
- "cryptobase" (websites https://cryptobase.ltd and https://cryptobase.life);
- "GotechFX" (website https://gotechfx.com);
- Waltika Partners LTD (websites https://alliance-capital.io and https://alliance-capital.cc);
- GAM Group Ltd - "MarketsFX" (website https://www.marketsfx.it);
- Honest Capital Ltd (website www.profx247.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July last, when Consob got the power to order blackouts, has thus risen to 139. The measures with which the aforementioned companies were ordered to terminate the abusive activity can be viewed on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on the Italian market is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws the attention of savers to the importance of paying the utmost attention in order to make informed investment choices, focusing on those common sense behaviours - such as checking that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised - that are essential if you really want to safeguard and, hopefully, see a return. To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled "Be aware of fraud!", with useful information to warn investors against abusive operators.
* * *
The Commission has also prohibited:
pursuant to Article 99, paragraph 1, letter d), of the Consolidated Law on Finance, the offer to the public residing in Italy by Expedite Spzoo and Nautilius Investment Ltd called "Omega Best", offering investments of a financial nature without the required prospectus, also through the website www.omega.best (Decision no. 21251 of 5 February 2020);
pursuant to Article 101, paragraph 4, letter c), of the Consolidated Law on Finance, the advertising activity carried out by Mr. Emanuele Fiore in the absence of the required authorisation, through the websites www.manuelcooper.com and https://manuel.omegaita.it, and the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/241778882951122 , offering to the public investments of a financial nature called "Omega Best" promoted through the website www.omega.best (Decision no. 21250 of 5 February 2020).
Order, pursuant to art. 7-octies, letter b) of Italian Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February, 1998 (Consolidated Law on Finance, CLF) to cease infringement of art. 18 of the CLF, put in place by:
- Trade Com Limited, through the website https://fxonspot.com (Decision no. 21255 of 5 February 2020);
- "cryptobase", through the websites https://cryptobase.ltd and https://cryptobase.life (Decision no. 21254 of 5 February 2020);
- "GotechFX", through the website https://gotechfx.com (Decision no. 21256 of 5 February 2020);
- Waltika Partners Ltd, through the websites https://alliance-capital.io and https://alliance-capital.cc (Decision no. 21253 of 5 February 2020);
- GAM Group Ltd - "MarketsFX" through the website https://www.marketsfx.it (Decision no. 21252 of 5 November 2020).
- Honest Capital Ltd, through the website www.profx247.com (Decision no. 21257 of 5 November 2020).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 5/2020 - 10 February 2020)