« BackPrintable version
Bauman Ltd e Pacific Consulting Co Ltd (https://avainvestmentsgroup.com) - FM Solutions Group Limited (www.swissfxuk.com) - Fintrade Limited (https://plus500cy.com) - Premium Solutions Ltd (www.thepremiumbrokers.net / https://trader.secure.thepremiumbrokers.net) - "VetoroBanc >" and "Vetoro, Inc." (https://vetoro.io / https://vetoro.cc) - Global Top Marketing LTD e GPS Marketing Ltd (https://profit-trade.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 8 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission used the tools provided in the "growth decree" (Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), which gave Consob the power to order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without due authorisation.
The companies and websites are listed below:
- Bauman Ltd and Pacific Consulting Co Ltd (website https://avainvestmentsgroup.com);
- FM Solutions Group Limited (website www.swissfxuk.com);
- Fintrade Limited (website https://plus500cy.com);
- Premium Solutions Ltd (websites www.thepremiumbrokers.netand https://trader.secure.thepremiumbrokers.net);
- "< VetoroBanc >" and "Vetoro, Inc." (websites https://vetoro.io and https://vetoro.cc);
- Global Top Marketing LTD and GPS Marketing Ltd (website https://profit-trade.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July last, when Consob got the power to order blackouts, has thus risen to 147.
The measures with which the aforementioned companies were ordered to terminate the abusive activity can be viewed on the website www.consob.it..
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on the Italian market is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of paying the utmost attention in order to make informed investment choices, focusing on those common sense behaviours - such as, for example, checking that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised - that are essential if you really want to safeguard and, hopefully, see a return. To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled “Be aware of fraud!”, with useful information to warn investors against abusive operators.
***Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Bauman Ltd and Pacific Consulting Co Ltd, through the website https://avainvestmentsgroup.com (Decision no. 21263 of 12 February 2020);
- FM Solutions Group Limited, through the website www.swissfxuk.com (Decision no. 21265 of 12 February 2020);
- Fintrade Limited through the website https://plus500cy.com, (Decision no. 21264 of 12 February 2020);
- Premium Solutions Ltd through the websites www.thepremiumbrokers.net and https://trader.secure.thepremiumbrokers.net (Decision no. 21262 of 12 February 2020);
- "< VetoroBanc >" and "Vetoro, Inc.", through the websites https://vetoro.io and https://vetoro.cc (Decision no. 21260 of 12 February 2020);
- Global Top Marketing LTD and GPS Marketing Ltd through the website https://profit-trade.com (Decision no. 21261 of 12 February 2020).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 6/2020 - 17 February 2020)