« BackPrintable version
Finance Activity Group (www.capo-invest.com) - FXTrading Corp (https://fxtradingcorp.trade) - Tradefxzone Ltd e SolutionsCM Ltd (https://tradefxzone.com) - ForTradersFx Ltd (www.fortraders-fx.com) - OGAM Ltd (www.ogamfx.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the powers resulting from the ‘Decreto Crescita’ (‘Growth Decree’; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet access providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorisation.
The companies and websites are listed below:
- Finance Activity Group (websitewww.capo-invest.com);
- FXTrading Corp (websitehttps://fxtradingcorp.trade);
- Tradefxzone Ltd and SolutionsCM Ltd (website https://tradefxzone.com);
- ForTradersFx Ltd (websitewww.fortraders-fx.com);
- OGAM Ltd (website www.ogamfx.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 189.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Finance Activity Group, through the website www.capo-invest.com (Resolution no. 21331 of 22 April 2020);
- FXTrading Corp, through the website https://fxtradingcorp.trade (Resolution no. 21332 of 22 April 2020);
- Tradefxzone Ltd and SolutionsCM Ltd, through the website https://tradefxzone.com (Resolution no. 21333 of 22 April 2020);
- ForTradersFx Ltd, through the website www.fortraders-fx.com (Resolution no. 21334 of 22 April 2020);
- Ogam Ltd, through the website www.ogamfx.com (Resolution no. 21335 of 22 April 2020).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 16/2020 - 27 April 2020)