« BackPrintable version
CobraCFD Ltd (www.cobra-cfd.biz) - White Rock Partners Ltd (https://mycapital.io) - Vaneda Partners Ltd e Zeus Partnership OÜ (www.dax100fx.com) - Kleinman Enterprise Ltd (https://thecapitalstocks.com) - Global Top Marketing Ltd e Gps Marketing Ltd (https://profit-trade.net) - UMO Finance Ltd (www.umo-finance.com) - Alberto Simoni (www.umoperte.dazeroamarketer.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 7 new websites: 5 abusive financial intermediation sites and 2 sites through which financial products are offered without a prospectus.
The Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the "growth decree" (Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies) regarding the blackout of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries, as well as the new power introduced by Law no. 8 of 28 February 2020 (article 4, paragraph 3-bis), regarding the blackout of the site through which the abusive bid is made.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- CobraCFD Ltd (website www.cobra-cfd.biz);
- White Rock Partners Ltd (website https://mycapital.io);
- Vaneda Partners Ltd and Zeus Partnership OÜ (website www.dax100fx.com);
- Kleinman Enterprise Ltd (website https://thecapitalstocks.com);
- Global Top Marketing Ltd and Gps Marketing Ltd (website https://profit-trade.net).
- UMO Finance Ltd (website www.umo-finance.com);
- Alberto Simoni (website www.umoperte.dazeroamarketer.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 218.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website entitled "Be aware of fraud!", which provides useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
The Commission has also prohibited:
- pursuant to Article 99, paragraph 1, letter d) of the Consolidated Law on Finance, the bid to the public resident in Italy concerning investments of a financial nature made by the company UMO Finance Ltd in the absence of the required authorizations also through the website www.umo-finance.com(Resolution no. 21389 of 27 May 2020);
- pursuant to Article 101, paragraph 4, letter c), of the Consolidated Law on Finance, the advertising activity carried out by Mr. Alberto Simoni through the website www.umoperte.dazeroamarketer.com, on the public bid promoted by UMO Finance Ltd (Resolution no. 21388 of 27 May 2020).
The Commission had already suspended the above activities for 90 days, with Resolutions nos. 21279 and 21280 26 November 2020 (see "Consob Informa" no. 8/2020).
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- CobraCFD Ltd through the website www.cobra-cfd.biz (resolution no. 21386 of 27 May 2020);
- White Rock Partners Ltd through the website https://mycapital.io (resolution no. 21384 of 27 May 2020);
- Vaneda Partners LTD and Zeus Partnership OÜ through the website www.dax100fx.com (resolution no. 21387 of May 2020);
- Kleinman Enterprise Ltd through the website https://thecapitalstocks.com (resolution no. 21385 of 27 May 2020);
Global Top Marketing LTD and GPS Marketing Ltd through the website https://profit-trade.net (resolution no. 21383 of 27 May 2020).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 21/2020 - 6 June 2020)