Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Equalizer Ltd (www.capitalgmafx.com, https://secure.capitalgmafx.com, https://trade.capitalgmafx.com, www.marketscfds.com, https://secure.marketscfds.com, https://trading.marketscfds.com, https://ztrade24.com, https://secure.ztrade24.com, https://trade.ztrade24.com) - Sucaba Enterprise Ltd (www.skycapital.cc) - Lead Secure Ltd (www.fxdirects.com) - RL Ltd (www.royaltd24.net) - Platiniumfund Ltd (www.platiniumfund.com) - "Findealadvisers" (www.findealadvisers.com) - Fsm Smart Ltd (it.fsmsmart.net) - "Rmt500" (www.rmt500.net)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 16 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the powers resulting from the 'Decreto Crescita' ('Growth Decree'; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet access providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorisation.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Equalizer Ltd (websites www.capitalgmafx.com, https://secure.capitalgmafx.comhttps://trade.capitalgmafx.com, www.marketscfds.comhttps://secsecure.marketscfds.com, https://trading.marketscfds.com, https://ztrade24.comhttps://secure.ztrade24.com, https://trade.ztrade24.com);
- Sucaba Enterprise Ltd (website www.skycapital.cc);
- Lead Secure Ltd (website www.fxdirects.com);
- RL Ltd (website www.royaltd24.net);
- Platiniumfund Ltd (website www.platiniumfund.com);
- "Findealadvisers" (website www.findealadvisers.com);
- FSM Smart Ltd (website it.fsmsmart.net);
- "Rmt500" (website www.rmt500.net).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 239.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website entitled "Be aware of fraud!", which provides useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Equalizer Ltd through the websites www.capitalgmafx.com, https://secure.capitalgmafx.com, https://trade.capitalgmafx.com, www.marketscfds.com, https://secure.marketscfds.com, https://trading.marketscfds.com, https://ztrade24.com, https://secure.ztrade24.com, https://trade.ztrade24.com (Resolution no. 21410 of 17 June 2020);
- Sucaba Enterprise Ltd through the website www.skycapital.cc (Resolution no. 21412 of 17 June 2020);
- Lead Secure Ltd through the website www.fxdirects.com (Resolution no. 21411 of 17 June 2020);
- RL Ltd through the website www.royaltd24.net (Resolution no. 21409 of 17 June 2020);
- Platiniumfund Ltd through the website www.platiniumfund.com (Resolution no. 21406 of 17 June 2020);
- "Findealadvisers" through the website www.findealadvisers.com (Resolution no. 21408 of 17 June 2020);
- FSM Smart Ltd through the website it.fsmsmart.net (Resolution no. 21405 of 17 June 2020);
- "Rmt500" through the website www.rmt500.net (Resolution no. 21407 of 17 June 2020).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 24/2020 - 22 June 2020)