Broker Major Ltd (www.brokermajor.com) - Premium Solutions Ltd (https://the-premium-brokers.net / https://trader.secure.the-premium-brokers.net) - Swissgems Ltd e Media Solutions Ltd (www.cfdnets.com / url marketscfd.net) - "Royaltyfinance" (www.royaltyfinance.io) - Esos International Ltd e Kakedy International S.R.O (www.ainvestments.com / www.ainvestments.biz)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 6 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the ‘Decreto Crescita’ (‘Growth Decree’; Law no. 58 of June 28, 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Broker Major Ltd (website www.brokermajor.com);
- Premium Solutions Ltd (website https://the-premium-brokers.net and its page https://trader.secure.the-premium-brokers.net);
- Swissgems Ltd and Media Solutions Ltd (website www.cfdnets.com and url marketscfd.net);
- “Royaltyfinance” (website www.royaltyfinance.io);
- Esos International Ltd and Kakedy International S.R.O (websites www.ainvestments.com and www.ainvestments.biz).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 306.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws the attention of investors to the importance of using the utmost diligence in order to make investment choices in full awareness, adopting common-sense behaviour, which is essential to safeguard their savings: these include prior verification, for sites offering financial services, that the operator through whom the investment is made is authorised and, for financial product offers, that the prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Be aware of fraud!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * * * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Broker Major Ltd, through the website www.brokermajor.com (resolution no. 21542 of 15 October 2020);
- Premium Solutions Ltd through the website https://the-premium-brokers.net and its page https://trader.secure.the-premium-brokers.net (resolution no. 21538 of 15 October 2020);
- Swissgems Ltd and Media Solutions Ltd through the websites www.cfdnets.com and url marketscfd.net (resolution no. 21540 of 15 October 2020);
- “Royaltyfinance” though the website www.royaltyfinance.io (resolution no. 21539 of 15 October 2020);
- Esos International Ltd and Kakedy International S.R.O through the websites www.ainvestments.com and www.ainvestments.biz (resolution no. 21541 of 15 October 2020).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 37/2020 of 19 October 2020)