Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
"Pro Star" (www.golden-cfd.com) - "European Trade 24" e "Allegra TM" (www.eutrade24.com) - Maginito Services Ltd e NBG Market (KI) Limited (www.nbgmarket.com) - "Mistertrader" e "Redfin Capital" (https://imrtrader.com, www.redfin.capital) - Arbistar 2.0, S.L. (arbistar.com e app.arbistar.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the 'Decreto Crescita' ('Growth Decree'; Law no. 58 of June 28, 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- ForTradersFx Ltd (website www.for-tradersfx.com);
- "Mibtrades" (website www.mibtrades.com);
- "Iacademy" (website www.iacademy.io and url iacademy.io);
- GAM Group Ltd and Llc Ic Prime Broker (website https://marketsfx.co);
- Hbc Market Ltd and Zentrale Zahlstelle Ltd (website www.hbc-markets.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 335.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage "Be aware of fraud!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
La Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (The National Commission for Companies and the Stock Exchange) reports that Capitalgest Srl based in Brescia is not authorised to offer financial products off-site such as bonds issued by the Swiss company Valtech Sa to the public (using agents) of investors resident in Italy.
* * * * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- ForTradersFx Ltd through the website www.for-tradersfx.com(resolution no. 21592 of 19 November 2020);
- "Mibtrades" through the website www.mibtrades.com (resolution no. 21591 of 19 November 2020).
- "Iacademy" through the website www.iacademy.io and url iacademy.io (resolution no. 21590 of 19 November 2020);
- Gam Group Ltd and Llc Ic Prime Broker through the website https://marketsfx.co (resolution no. 21589 of 19 November 2020);
- Hbc Market Ltd and Zentrale Zahlstelle Ltd through the website (resolution no. 21593 of 19 November 2020).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 42/2020 of 23 November 2020)