Octaviotrade (https://octaviotrade.com) - Konstos Markets Ltd (www.stocklux.co) - Salvax Limited (www.fxsuit.eu) - LiborTC Ltd (https://libortc.com and https://client.libortc.com) - Tradixa Ltd e All Media Eood (www.tradixas.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the 'Decreto Crescita' ('Growth Decree'; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- "Octaviotrade" (website https://octaviotrade.com);
- Konstos Markets Ltd (website www.stocklux.co);
- Salvax Limited (website www.fxsuit.eu);
- "LiborTC Ltd" (website https://libortc.com and its page https://client.libortc.com);
- Tradixa Ltd and All Media Eood (website www.tradixas.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 354.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect. Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage "Be aware of fraud!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * * * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Octaviotrade through the websitehttps://octviotrade.com (resolution no. 21654 of 18 December 2020);
- Konstos Markets Ltd through the websitewww.stocklux.co (resolution no. 21656 of 18 December 2020);
- Salvax Limited through the websitewww.fxsuit.eu (resolution no. 21655 of 18 December 2020);
- LiborTC Ltd through the websitehttps://libortc.com and its page https://client.libortc.com (resolution no. 21653 of 18 December 2020);
- Tradixa Ltd and All Media Eood through the website www.tradixas.com (resolution no. 21657 of 18 December 2020).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 46/2020 of 21 December 2020)