« BackPrintable version
"Tio Markets Ltd" (www.tiomarkets.com) - "Terratech Ltd" (www.eufxindex.com) - "GFX FINANCE" Capital Letter GMBH (www.gfxroyal.com) - "Luxor Asset Management Trust" (www.luxoramt.com) - "bstox24" (https://bstox24.com https://client.bstox24.com) - "Crypterium Financial Services" (https://crypteriumfs.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 6 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The authority availed itself of the new powers resulting from the 'Decreto Crescita' ('Growth Decree'; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, Article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorisation.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- "Tio Markets Ltd" (website www.tiomarkets.com);
- "Terratech Ltd" (website www.eufxindex.com);
- "GFX FINANCE" Capital Letter GMBH (website www.gfxroyal.com);
- "Luxor Asset ManagementTrust" (website www.luxoramt.com);
- "bstox24" (website https://bstox24.com and its page https://client.bstox24.com);
- "Crypterium Financial Services" (website https://crypteriumfs.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 290.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws the attention of investors to the importance of using the utmost diligence in order to make investment choices in full awareness, adopting common-sense behaviour, which is essential to safeguard their savings: these include prior verification, for sites offering financial services, that the operator through whom the investment is made is authorised and, for financial product offers, that the prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Be aware of fraud!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * * * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Tio Markets Ltd via the website www.tiomarkets.com (resolution no. 21511 of 22 September 2020);
- Terratech Ltd via the website www.eufxindex.com (resolution no. 21509 of 22 September 2020);
- Gfx Finance Capital Letter GMBH via the website www.gfxroyal.com (resolution no. 21512 of 22 September 2020);
-Luxor Asset Management Trust via the website www.luxoramt.com (resolution no. 21514 of 22 September 2020);
-"bstox24" via the website https://bstox24.com and its page https://client.bstox24.com (resolution no. 21513 of 22 September 2020);
-"Crypterium Financial Services" via the website https://crypteriumfs.com (resolution no. 21510 of 22 September 2020);
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 34/2020 - 28 September 2020)