Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Axedo (www.axedo.co) - Fxfinancepro e Globalinvestfx (https://fxfinancepro.com, page https://client.fxfinancepro.com) - Think Market 247 Ltd (www.thinkmarket247.com, page https://trade.thinkmarket247.com) - Donnybrook Consulting Ltd (https://energy-markets.io, https://energy-markets.cc, page webtrader.energy-markets.cc) - Universe Citizen Limited (www.fxcitizen.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 6 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the ‘Decreto Crescita’ (‘Growth Decree’; Law no. 58 of June 28, 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- “Axedo” (websitewww.axedo.co);
- “Fxfinancepro” and “Globalinvestfx” (website https://fxfinancepro.com and its page https://client.fxfinancepro.com);
- Think Market 247 Ltd (website www.thinkmarket247.com and its page https://trade.thinkmarket247.com);
- Donnybrook Consulting Ltd (websites https://energy-markets.io, https://energy-markets.cc and its page webtrader.energy-markets.cc);
- Universe Citizen Limited (website www.fxcitizen.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 360.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, CONSOB would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Be aware of fraud!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Axedo through the website www.axedo.co (resolution no. 21683 of 14 January 2021);
- Fxfinancepro and Globalinvestfx through the website https://fxfinancepro.com and its page https://client.fxfinancepro.com (resolution no. 21681 of 14 September 2021);
- Think Market 247 Ltd through the websitewww.thinkmarket247.com and its page https://trade.thinkmarket247.com (resolution no. 21682 of January 2021);
- Donnybrook Consulting Ltd through the websites https://energy-markets.io, https://energy-markets.cc and its page webtrader.energy-markets.cc (resolution no. 21680 of 14 January 2021);
- Universe Citizen Limited through the website www.fxcitizen.com (resolution no. 21684 of 14 January 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 2/2021 - 18 January 2021)