« BackPrintable version
4ex7 Ltd (www.4ex7.live) - Octaviotradefx e Galore Pro (https://octaviotradefx.com) - Itm Solutions LLC (https://galore.pro e pagina https://trading.galore.pro) - Finanza-Invest (www.finanza-invest.com) - Billion Forex Ltd (https://billionforex.com) - HBCMarket Ltd e Zentrale Zahlstelle Ltd (www.hbc-marketsfx.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 6 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- 4ex7 Ltd (website www. 4ex7. live);
- "Octaviotradefx" and "Galore Pro" (website https://octaviotradefx. com);
- Itm Solutions LLC (website https://galore. pro and its page https://trading. galore. pro);
- "Finanza-Invest" (website www.finanza-invest.com);
- "Billion Forex Ltd" (website https://billionforex.com);
- HBCMarket Ltd and Zentrale Zahlstelle Ltd (website www.hbc-marketsfx.com)
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 374.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, CONSOB would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Be aware of fraud!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob also prohibited, pursuant to Article 99, paragraph 1, letter d) of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 1998 ("Consolidated Law on Finance"), the offer to the public residing in Italy of financial products promoted by Arbistar 2.0, Sl through the websites https://arbistar.com and https://app.arbistar.com in violation of art. 94 of the Consolidated Law on Finance (resolution no. 21706 of 3 February 2021). The offering activity had already been suspended with resolution no. 21583 of 11 November 2020 (see "Consob informa" no. 41/2020).
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- 4ex7 Ltd through the website www.4ex7.live (resolution no. 21711 of 4 February 2021);
- Octaviotradefx and Galore Pro though the website https://octaviotradefx. com (resolution no. 21709 of 4 February 2021);
- Itm Solutions Llc through website https://galore.pro and its page https://trading. galore. pro (resolution no. 21710 of 4 February 2021);
- Finanza-Invest through website www.finanza-invest.com (resolution no. 21712 of 4 February 2021);
- Billion Forex Ltd through website https://billionforex.com (resolution no. 21708 of 4 February 2021);
- HBCMarket Ltd and Zentrale Zahlstelle Ltd through website www.hbc-marketsfx.com (resolution no. 21713 of 4 February 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 5/2021 - 8 February 2021)