« BackPrintable version
SpTrade24 Ltd (www.sptrade24.com) - Directafx Ltd Group e Directafx Limited (www.directafxs.com) - "Gb Trade Fx” (https://gbtradefx.com) - "Globalcfd Ltd” e "D&D Venture Project Ltd” (www.globalcfd.co) - "MarketsCFDs” (https://client.marketcfx.com) - "Itradersfx Ltd” (www.itradersfx.com) - Plus One Ltd (www.marketcfd.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 7 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- SpTrade24 Ltd (website www.sptrade24.com);
- Directafx Ltd Group and Directafx Limited (website www.directafxs.com);
- "Gb Trade Fx" (website https://gbtradefx.com);
- "Globalcfd Ltd" and "D&D Venture Project Ltd" (website www.globalcfd.co);
- "MarketsCFDs" (website https://client.marketcfx.com);
- "Itradersfx Ltd" (website www.itradersfx.com);
- Plus One Ltd (website www.marketcfd.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 381.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, CONSOB would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Be aware of fraud!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- SpTrade24 Ltd through the website www.sptrade24.com (resolution no. 21720 of 10 February 2021);
- Directafx Ltd Group and Directafx Limited through the website www.directafxs.com (resolution no. 21721 of 10 February 2021);
- Gb Trade Fx through the website https://gbtradefx.com (resolution no. 21722 of 10 February 2021);
- Globalcfd Ltd and D&D Venture Project Ltd through the website www.globalcfd.co (resolution no. 21719 of 10 February 2021);
- MarketsCFDs through the website https://client.marketcfx.com (resolution no. 21718 of 10 February 2021);
- Itradersfx Ltd through the website www.itradersfx.com (resolution no. 21717 of 10 February 2021);
- Plus One Ltd through the website www.marketcfd.com (resolution no. 21716 of 10 February 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 6/2021 - 15 February 2021)