Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Empirecfd Limited (www.empirecfd.com, page https://crm.empirecfd.com) - Empire Capital LLC (https://27proquote.com) - Kiqiwk Holdings Intl Limited (www.solutionsmarkets.io) - HB Enterprises OU and Fina Holding Incorporated (www.forexone.co, page https://client.forexone.co)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 4 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Empirecfd Limited (website www.empirecfd.com - and its page https://crm.empirecfd.com);
- Empire Capital LLC (website https://27proquote.com);
- Kiqiwk Holdings Intl Limited (website www.solutionsmarkets.io);
- HB Enterprises OU and Fina Holding Incorporated (website www.forexone.co and its page https://client.forexone.co).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 385.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, CONSOB would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Be aware of fraud!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Empirecfd Limited through the website www.empirecfd.com and its page https://crm.empirecfd.com (resolution no. 21726 of 18 February 2021);
- Empire Capital Llc through the website https://27proquote.com (resolution no. 21725 of 18 February 2021);
- Kiqiwk Holdings Intl Limited through the website www.solutionsmarkets.io (resolution no. 21728 of 18 February 2021);
- HB Enterprises OU and Fina Holding Incorporated through the website www.forexone.co and its page https://client.forexone.co (resolution no. 21727 of 18 February 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 7/2021 - 22 February 2021)