« BackPrintable version
Salvax Limited (www.fxsuit.it, www.fxsuit.net) - NewTraders Holdings Ltd (https://eu-markets.co, page https://client.eu-markets.co) - Triton Partnership Ltd (https://lcoinmarket.com, page https://client.lcoinmarket.com) - Evolution Markets LTD (http://marketseco.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the “Decreto Crescita” (“Growth Decree”; Law no. 58 of June 28, 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Salvax Limited (websites www.fxsuit.it and www.fxsuit.net);
- NewTraders Holdings Ltd (website https://eu-markets.co and its page https://client.eu-markets.co);
- Triton Partnership Ltd (website https://lcoinmarket.com and its page https://client.lcoinmarket.com);
- Evolution Markets LTD (website http://marketseco.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 405.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Salvax Limited through the websites www.fxsuit.it and www.fxsuit.net (resolution no. 21768 of 18 March 2021);
- NewTraders Holdings Ltd through the website https://eu-markets.co and its page https://client.eu-markets.co (resolution no. 21767 of 18 March 2021);
- Triton Partnership Ltd through the website https://lcoinmarket.com and its page https://client.lcoinmarket.com (resolution no. 21766 of 18 March 2021);
- Evolution Markets Ltd through the website http://marketseco.com (resolution no. 21769 of 18 March 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 11/2021 - 22 March 2021)