« BackPrintable version
Nab Europe Ltd (www.nabeuropeltd.com) - Donnybrook Consulting Ltd (https://bid-broker-stocks.io and https://bid-broker-stocks.cc/) - Globalcfd Ltd e D&D Venture Project Ltd (www.globalfxcfd.com) - TradersHome Ltd (https://tradershome.trade) - Primery Swiss Group (www.primeryswissgroup.com and page client.primeryswissgroup.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 6 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Nab Europe Ltd (website www.nabeuropeltd.com);
- Donnybrook Consulting Ltd (websites https://bid-broker-stocks.io and https://bid-broker-stocks.cc/);
- "Globalcfd Ltd" and "D&D Venture Project Ltd" (website www.globalfxcfd.com);
- "TradersHome Ltd" (website https://tradershome.trade);
- "Primery Swiss Group" (website www.primeryswissgroup.com and its page client.primeryswissgroup.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 416.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
Nab Europe Ltd through the website www.nabeuropeltd.com (resolution no. 21784 of 31 March 2021);
- Donnybrook Consulting Ltd through the websites https://bid-broker-stocks.io and https://bid-broker-stocks.cc/ (resolution no. 21783 of 31 March 2021);
- Globalcfd Ltd and D&D Venture Project Ltd through the website www.globalfxcfd.com (resolution no. 21782 of 31 March 2021);
- TradersHome Ltd through the website https://tradershome.trade (resolution no. 21781 of 31 March 2021);
- Primery Swiss Group through the website www.primeryswissgroup.com and its page client.primeryswissgroup.com (resolution no. 21780 of 31 March 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 13/2021 - 6 April 2021)