« BackPrintable version
Preqster Ltd (www.pips500.com, page https://my.pips500.com) - Trade Action Ltd and TradeSaction Ltd (https://tradesaction.com, page https://accounts.tradesaction.com) - Libortrading Ltd and LiborTC Ltd (https://libortrading.com, page https://client.libortrading.com) - AstricaLtd (www.vipforexpro.com) - Orobanc and Equal Target Ltd (https://orobanc.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Preqster Ltd (website www.pips500.com and its page https://my.pips500.com);
- Trade Action Ltd and TradeSaction Ltd (website and its pagehttps://accounts.tradesaction.com);
- Libortrading Ltd e LiborTC Ltd (website and its page https://client.libortrading.com);
- Astrica Ltd (website www.vipforexpro.com);
- Orobanc and Equal Target Ltd (website https://orobanc.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 462.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect. Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled “Be aware of fraud!“, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the following subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Preqster Ltd through the website www.pips500.com and its page https://my.pips500.com (resolution no. 21873 of 3 June 2021);
- Trade Action Ltd and TradeSaction Ltd through the website https://tradesaction.com and its page https://accounts.tradesaction.com (resolution no. 21876 of 3 June 2021);
- Libortrading Ltd and LiborTC Ltd through the website https://libortrading.com and its page https://client.libortrading.com (resolution no. 21872 of 3 June 2021);
- Astrica Ltd through the websitewww.vipforexpro.com (resolution no. 21874 of 3 June 2021);
- Orobanc and Equal Target Ltd through the website https://orobanc.com (resolution no. 21875 of 3 June 2021)
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 22/2021 - 7 June 2021)