« BackPrintable version
Uab Bensela (www.allfinancialtrading.com and page https://webtrader.allfinancialtrading.com) - Felicity Group Ltd (https://unionstock.co) - Lacari Group Ltd (https://fxcapitalize.com) - Hcm Group (https://hcmgroupfx.com and page https://my.tradingroomstar.com) - Lead Secure Ltd (https://fxdirects.co) - Lead Secure Ltd (https://fxdirects.co)
Consob has ordered the blackout of 7 new websites that abusively offer financial services/financial products: 5 abusive financial intermediation sites and 2 sites through which a financial products offer is made in the absence of a prospectus.
The Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the "Growth decree" (Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies) regarding the blackout of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries, as well as the power introduced by Law no. 8 of 28 February 2020 (article 4, paragraph 3-bis), regarding the blackout of the sites through which the abusive offer is made.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Uab Bensela (website www.allfinancialtrading.com and its page https://webtrader.allfinancialtrading.com);
- Felicity Group Ltd (website https://unionstock.co);
- Lacari Group Ltd (website https://fxcapitalize.com);
- Hcm Group (website https://hcmgroupfx.com and its page https://my.tradingroomstar.com);
- Lead Secure Ltd (website https://fxdirects.co);
- Leverit Panama Sa/Sirio Compliance Trust (siti internet https://sirioct.com e https://sirioct.com/backoffice/web).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 474.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
* * *
Consob has also suspended for a period of 90 days, pursuant to Article 99, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Consolidated Law on Finance, the public bid of the "Token SICT Tokens" made by Leverit Panama Sa, to which the Sirio Compliance Trust trademark is attributable, also through the websites https://sirioct.com and https://sirioct.com/backoffice/web (resolution no. 21905 of 17 June 2021).
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled “Watch for scams!“, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the following subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Uab Bensela through the website www.allfinancialtrading.com and its page https://webtrader.allfinancialtrading.com (resolution no. 21907 of 17 June 2021);
- Felicity Group Ltd through the website https://unionstock.co (resolution no. 21906 of 17 June 2021);
- Lacari Group Ltd through the website https://fxcapitalize.com (resolution no. 21908 of 17 June 2021);
- Hcm Group through the website https://hcmgroupfx.com e pagina https://my.tradingroomstar.com (resolution no. 21910 of 17 June 2021);
- Lead Secure Ltd through the website https://fxdirects.co (resolution no. 21909 of 17 June 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 24/2021 - 21 June 2021)