« BackPrintable version
Fcs Technology Ltd (https://stockmarketinvestpro.com, page https://client.stockmarketinvestpro.com) - Newway Pltd (https://luxurycapitals.com, pages https://client.luxurycapitals.com and webtrader.luxurycapital.com) - Eu Trade Ltd (https://eu-trade4u.com, page https://client.eu-trade4u.com; https://reserve4u.co, page https://client.reserve4u.co) - Bim Llc - Nata Trade Limited (www.natatrade.com)
Consob has ordered the blackout of 5 new websites that abusively offer financial services illegally.
The Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the "Growth Decree" (Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, Article no. 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), relating to the blackout of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries, as well as of the power introduced by the Law no. 8 of 28 February 2020 (Article no. 4, paragraph 3-bis), with reference to the blackout of the site through which the abusive offer is carried out.
Below are the websites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- FCS Technology Ltd (website https://stockmarketinvestpro.com and related page https://client.stockmarketinvestpro.com);
- NEWWAY Pltd (website https://luxurycapitals.com and related pages https://client.luxurycapitals.com and webtrader.luxurycapital.com);
- Eu Trade Ltd (website https://eu-trade4u.com and related page https://client.eu-trade4u.com as well as websites https://reserve4u.co and related page https://client.reserve4u.co);
- BIM LLC - Nata Trade Limited (website www.natatrade.com).
The number of websites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 479.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by Internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviors, essential to safeguard their savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom they are investing is authorized, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage, "Watch for Scams!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
* * *
Consob has ordered the following subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Fcs Technology Ltd through the website https://stockmarketinvestpro.com and related page https://client.stockmarketinvestpro.com (Resolution no. 21925 of 23 June 2021);
- Newway Pltd through the website https://luxurycapitals.com and related page https://client.luxurycapitals.com and webtrader.luxurycapital.com (Resolution no. 21924 of 23 June 2021);
- Eu Trade Ltd through the website https://eu-trade4u.com and related page https://client.eu-trade4u.com and through the website https://reserve4u.co e relativa pagina https://client.reserve4u.com (Resolution no. 21926 of 23 June 2021);
- Bim Llc - Nata Trade Limited through the website www.natatrade.com (Resolution no. 21927 of 23 June 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 25/2021 - 28 June 2021)