Lithe Group Ltd https://platinex.co, page https://client.platinex.co/dasboard) - Renaissance Invest Ltd (www.renaissanceinvestltd.co) - Tremisa Ltd (www.askemarket.com) - "Investus Fg" (https://investusfg.com, page https://secure.investusfg.com) - Kiplar Ltd (www.kiplar.org)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Lithe Group Ltd (website https://platinex.co and its page https://client.platinex.co/dasboard);
- Renaissance Invest Ltd (website www.renaissanceinvestltd.co);
- Tremisa Ltd (website www.askemarket.com);
- "Investus Fg" (website https://investusfg.com and its page https://secure.investusfg.com);
- Kiplar Ltd (website www.kiplar.org).
The number of sites blacked out since July last, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 510.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage "Be aware of fraud!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the following subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Lithe Group Ltd through the website https://platinex.co and its page https://client.platinex.co/dasboard (resolution no. 22010 of 22 September 2021);
- Renaissance Invest Ltd through the website www.renaissanceinvestltd.co (resolution no. 22013 of 22 September 2021);
- Tremisa Ltd through the website www.askemarket.com (resolution no. 22012 of 22 September 2021);
- "Investus Fg" through the website https://investusfg.com and its page https://secure.investusfg.com (resolution no. 22011 of 22 September 2021);
- Kiplar Ltd through the website www.kiplar.org (resolution no. 22014 of 22 September 2021);
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 33/2021 - 20 September 2021)