« BackPrintable version
FinoMarkets (www.finomarkets.com) - Sealtd Ltd www.sealtd.io, page https://trading.sealtd.io and https://secure.sealtd.io) - EurofxFinance Limited (www.eurofxfinance.com, page https://client.eurofxfinance.com) - Seabreeze Partners Ltd (www.profitassist.co) - Xglobalfin (www.xglobalfin.com) - Aga Trading Platform Ltd (https://agatrading.club/ita)
Consob has ordered the blackout of 6 new websites that abusively offer financial services/financial products: 5 abusive financial intermediation sites and 1 site through which financial products are offered without a prospectus.
The Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the "Decreto crescita" (growth decree, Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies) regarding the blackout of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries, as well as the power introduced by Law no. 8 of 28 February 2020 (article 4, paragraph 3-bis), regarding the blackout of the sites through which the abusive offer is made.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- FinoMarkets (website www.finomarkets.com);
- Sealtd Ltd (website www.sealtd.io and its pages https://trading.sealtd.io and https://secure.sealtd.io);
- EurofxFinance Limited (website www.eurofxfinance.com and its page https://client.eurofxfinance.com);
- Seabreeze Partners Ltd (website www.profitassist.co);
- Xglobalfin (website www.xglobalfin.com);
- Aga Trading Platform Ltd (website https://agatrading.club/ita).
The number of sites blacked out since July last, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 522.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled "Be aware of fraud!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has also suspended, as a precautionary measure for a period of 90 days, pursuant to Article 99, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Consolidated Law on Finance, the public bid of "investment plans" made by Aga Trading Platform Ltd, also through the website https://agatrading.club/ita (resolution no. 22031 of 6 October 202 1).
* * *
Consob has ordered the following subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- FinoMarkets through the website www.finomarkets.com (resolution no. 22030 of 6 October 2021);
- Sealtd Ltd through the website www.sealtd.io and its pages https://trading.sealtd.io and https://secure.sealtd.io (resolution no. 22027 of 6 October 2021);
- EurofxFinance Limited through the website www.eurofxfinance.com and its page https://client.eurofxfinance.com (resolution no. 22026 of 6 October 2021);
- Seabreeze Partners Ltd through the website www.profitassist.co (resolution no. 22029 of 6 October 2021);
- Xglobalfin through the website www.xglobalfin.com (resolution no. 22028 of 6 October 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 35/2021 - 11 October 2021)