« BackPrintable version
Vibeinv Invest Limited (www.vibeinvv.com) - AdmiralFX > < Cyprus > < Ltd > (www.< admiralfx >.net) - AdmiralECN < Cyprus > < Ltd > (www.admiralecn.net) - Billion Traders Services OU (https://mytradingportal.com, page https://my.mytradingportal.com) - Cam Trade < Ltd > (https://camtrade.io, page https://accounts.camtrade.io) - Donnybrook Consulting < Ltd > (https://absystem.pro, https://onyxprofit.pro) - Globecfds (www.globalcfds.com, page https://client.globecfds.com) - Chambers Investment Trading Pty < Ltd > (sito internet https://investchambers.com, page https://trade.investchambers.com) - Vigo and Co LLC www.onirofx.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 10 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Vibeinv Invest Limited (website www.vibeinvv.com);
- Billion Traders Services OU (website https://mytradingportal.com and its page https://my.mytradingportal.com);
- "Globecfds" (website www.globalcfds.com and its page https://client.globecfds.com);
- Vigo and Co LLC (website www.onirofx.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July last, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 532.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing.
For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled "Be aware of fraud!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the following subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Vibeinv Invest Limited, through the website www.vibeinvv.com (resolution no. 22043 of 13 October 2021);
- Billion Traders Services OU through the website https://mytradingportal.com and its page https://my.mytradingportal.com (resolution no. 22040 of 13 October 2021);
- "Globecfds" through the website www.globalcfds.com and its page https://client.globecfds.com (resolution no. 22039 of 13 October 2021);
- Vigo and Co LLC, through the website www.onirofx.com (resolution no. 22044 of 13 October 2021);
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 36/2021 - 18 October 2021)