« BackPrintable version
Miva Solutions LLC/"DeliTraders" (https://delitraders.com, https://client.delitraders.com) - Widdershins Group Ltd/"Asset Group" (https://assetgroup.io, https://assetgroup.cc, page https://webtrader.assetgroup.xyz) - "EuropeMarkets" and "EURTRADERS" (https://europemarkets.net) - STRAT Ltd (www.finexo.io, page https://client.finexo.io) - TechWare Limited (https://evotrade.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 6 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Miva Solutions LLC/"DeliTraders" (website https://delitraders.com and its pagehttps://client.delitraders.com);
- Widdershins Group Ltd/"Asset Group" (websites https://assetgroup.io and https://assetgroup.cc its pagehttps://webtrader.assetgroup.xyz);
- "EuropeMarkets" and "EURTRADERS" (website https://europemarkets.net);
- STRAT Ltd (website www.finexo.io and its page https://client.finexo.io);
- TechWare Limited (website https://evotrade.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 548.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled "Be aware of fraud!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the following subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Miva Solutions LLC/"DeliTraders" through the website https://delitraders.com and its page https://client.delitraders.com (resolution no. 22079 of 11 November 2021);
- Widdershins Group Ltd/"Asset Group" through the websites https://assetgroup.io and https://assetgroup.cc and its page https://webtrader.assetgroup.xyz (resolution no. 22078 of 11 November 2021);
- "EuropeMarkets" and "EURTRADERS" through the website https://europemarkets.net (resolution no. 22080 of 11 November 2021);
- STRAT Ltd through the website www.finexo.io and its page https://client.finexo.io (resolution no. 22082 of 11 November 2021);
- TechWare Limited through the website https://evotrade.com (resolution no. 22081 of 11 November 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 40/2021 - 15 November 2021)