Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Vibeinv Invest Limited (www.vibeinv24.com) - Prim Global Reach Ltd - Primeatrade Limited - FX Publications Inc. (https://primea-trade24.com, pagina https://client.primea-trade24.com) - Fundiza LTD (www.fundiza.org) - Swissqb247 (www.swissqb247.net, pagine https://client.swissqb247.net e https://webtrader.swissqb247.net) - Magna Emporium Group Ltd (https://fxmagna.com, pagina https://client.fxmagna.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the “Decreto Crescita” (“Growth Decree”; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Vibeinv Invest Limited (website www.vibeinv24.com);
- Prim Global Reach Ltd - Primeatrade Limited - FX Publications Inc. (website https://primea-trade24.com and its page https://client.primea-trade24.com);
- Fundiza LTD (website www.fundiza.org);
- Swissqb247 (website www.swissqb247.net and pages https://client.swissqb247.net and https://webtrader.swissqb247.net);
- Magna Emporium Group Ltd (website https://fxmagna.com and its page https://client.fxmagna.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 553.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Vibeinv Invest Limited through the websitewww.vibeinv24.com (resolution no. 22093 of 25 November 2021);
- Prim Global Reach Ltd - Primeatrade Limited - FX Publications Inc. through the website https://primea-trade24.com and its page https://client.primea-trade24.com (resolution no. 22092 of 25 November 2021);
- Fundiza LTD through the website www.fundiza.org (resolution no. 22091 of 25 November 2021);
- Swissqb247 through the websitewww.swissqb247.net and pages https://client.swissqb247.net and https://webtrader.swissqb247.net (resolution no. 22095 of 25 November 2021);
- Magna Emporium Group Ltd through the website https://fxmagna.com and its page https://client.fxmagna.com (resolution No. 22094 of 25 November 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 42/2021 - 29 November 2021)