Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
"24tradex" (www.24tradex.com, www.24tradex.co, webpage https://client.fx-trade.tech) - Trade Action Ltd (https://tradesactions.com, webpage https://accounts.tradesactions.com) - Renaissance Invest Ltd (www.renaissanceinvestltd.net) - "ProfitMarketsCFD" (www.profitmarketscfd.com, webpage https://webtrader.profitmarketscfd.com) - Notesco Limited (www.fxgiants.com, webpage https://hub.fxgiants.com) - "GDenlinea" (https://gdenlinea.net)
Consob has ordered the blackout of 7 new websites that offer financial services/financial products abusively: 6 abusive financial intermediation sites and 1 site through which an offer of financial products is made in the absence of a prospectus.
The Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the “Decreto crescita” (growth decree, Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies) regarding the blackout of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries, as well as the power introduced by Law no. 8 of 28 February 2020 (article 4, paragraph 3-bis), regarding the blackout of the sites through which the abusive offer is made.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- "24tradex" (websites www.24tradex.com www.24tradex.co and its page https://client.fx-trade.tech);
- Trade Action Ltd (website https://tradesactions.com and its page https://accounts.tradesactions.com);
- Renaissance Invest Ltd (website www.renaissanceinvestltd.net);
- “ProfitMarketsCFD” (website www.profitmarketscfd.com and its page https://webtrader.profitmarketscfd.com);
- Notesco Limited (website www.fxgiants.com and its page https://hub.fxgiants.com);
- “GDenlinea” (website https://gdenlinea.net).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 565.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Moreover, pursuant to Article 99, paragraph 1, letter b), of the Consolidated Law on Finance, the Commission has suspended, as a precautionary measure, for a period of 90 days, the activity of offering the investment packages of the “GDenlinea” to the public residing in Italy, which is also implemented through the websitehttps://gdenlinea.net and the facebook pages www.facebook.com/oficialgdenlinea and www.facebook.com/gdenlineaitalia (resolution no. 22112 of 9 December 2021).
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- “24tradex” through the websites www.24tradex.com www.24tradex.co and its page https://client.fx-trade.tech (resolution no. 22108 of 9 December 2021);
- Trade Action Ltd through the website https://tradesactions.com and its page https://accounts.tradesactions.com (resolution no. 22107 of 9 December 2021);
- Renaissance Invest Ltd through the website www.renaissanceinvestltd.net (resolution no. 22111 of 9 December 2021);
- “ProfitMarketsCFD” through the website www.profitmarketscfd.com and its page https://webtrader.profitmarketscfd.com (resolution no. 22110 of 9 December 2021);
- Notesco Limited through the website www.fxgiants.com and its page https://hub.fxgiants.com (resolution no. 22109 of 9 December 2021);
- “GDenlinea” through the website https://gdenlinea.net (resolution no. 22112 of 9 December 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 44/2021 - 13 December 2021)