Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Vigo and Co Llc (www.level5x.com, page https://webtrader.level5x.com) - Lithe Group Ltd (https://platinex.cc) - Fx Publications Inc, Acetopfinancial Ltd, Vita Impex Ltd (https://acetopfin.com, page https://accounts.acetopfin.com) - S.E trend Ltd (https://sealtd.co, page https://client.sealtd.co) - Axis Solutions Ltd (www.emiratesfx24.com, page https://my.emiratesfx24.com) - Wbi Invest (https://wbiinvest.com, page https://client.wbiinvest.com) - "Globalinvestous" (https://global-investous.eu, page https://client.global-investous.eu) - Amicus Investment Ltd (https://amicusinvest.net) - Aga Trading Platform Ltd (https://agatrading.club/ita) ... and other website and companies...
Consob has ordered the black-out of 28 pages/websites that offer financial services illegally. The intervention is the result of a report Consob received from the Guardia di Finanza.
Consob and Guardia di Finanza have agreed to continue and intensify their collaboration in this field. To this end, it was decided to set up a special joint working group.
As part of a wide-ranging survey, numerous web domains were identified: through them trading services on financial instruments in most cases related to crypto-currencies were illegally offered.
The Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the "Decreto crescita" (growth decree, Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies) regarding the black-out of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries.
Below are 28 pages/websites for which Consob has ordered the black-out:
- Gate Technology Corp (internet domains www.gate.io, www.gateio.rocks, www.gateio.ws);
- "EliteCrypto Trade" (internet domain www.elitecryptotrade.com);
- Maxbit Llc (internet domains www.quotex.io, www.quotex.com);
- PrimeXBT Trading Services Llc (internet domain www.primexbt.com and its page https://my.pimexbt.com);
- Po Trade Ltd (internet domain www.po.trade);
- AMarkets Ltd (internet domain www.amarkets.com and its page https://my.amarkets.org);
- "Finmax" (internet domain www.finmaxbo.com);
- SimpleFX Ltd (internet domain https://simplefx.com and its page https://app.simplefx.com);
- Vantage Global Limited (internet domain www.monetamarkets.com);
- "Ultimate-mining.co" (internet domain www.ultimate-mining.co);
- "Bitcoin Era" and "Absystem" (internet domains https://bitcoinera.app and https://absystem.world);
- "Bitcoin Era", "CryptoRobot", "Sagatrade" (internet domains www.bitcoinera.com, www.cryptorobot.com, www.sagatrade.io);
- "Bitcoin-evolutionpro", Twingle Consulting Ltd (internet domains www.bitcoin-evolutionpro.com and https://cointrade.cc);
- "Bitcoin UP" "Fxplanb" (internet domains www.bitcoin-up.live and https://fxplanb.com);
- Binarium Limited (internet domains www.binarium.com, https://binarium.global and https://binarium.trading).
Consob has also ordered the black-out of the following 7 other new websites that offer financial services illegally.
Vigo and Co Llc (website www.level5x.com and its page https://webtrader.level5x.com);
Lithe Group Ltd (website https://platinex.cc);
Fx Publications Inc, Acetopfinancial Ltd, Vita Impex Ltd (website https://acetopfin.com and its page https://accounts.acetopfin.com);
S.E trend Ltd (website https://sealtd.co and its page https://client.sealtd.co);
Axis Solutions Ltd (website www.emiratesfx24.com and its page https://my.emiratesfx24.com);
Wbi Invest (website https://wbiinvest.com and its page https://client.wbiinvest.com);
"Globalinvestous" (website https://global-investous.eu and its page https://client.global-investous.eu).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 600. The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage "Be aware of fraud!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
Consob also prohibited, pursuant to article 99, paragraph 1, letter c) of Legislative Decree no. 58/1998 (Consolidated Law on Finance):
- the activity of offering to the public resident in Italy the accounts and investment plans of the Amicus Investment Ltd put in place through the website https://amicusinvest.net, already suspended as a precautionary measure with resolution no. 22025 of 29 September 2021 (resolution no. 22138 of 22 December 2021);
- the public offering of "investment plans" made by Aga Trading Platform Ltd, also through the website https://agatrading.club/ita already suspended as a precautionary measure with resolution 22031 of 6 October 2021 (resolution no. 22143 of 22 December 2021).
* * *
Vigo and Co Llc through the website www.level5x.com and its page https://webtrader.level5x.com (resolution no. 22153 of 22 December 2021);
Lithe Group Ltd through the website https://platinex.cc (resolution no. 22149 of 22 December 2021);
Fx Publications Inc, Acetopfinancial Ltd, Vita Impex Ltd through the website https://acetopfin.com and its page https://accounts.acetopfin.com (resolution no. 22148 of 22 December 2021);
S.E trend Ltd through the website https://sealtd.co and its page https://client.sealtd.co (resolution no. 22150 of 22 December 2021);
Axis Solutions Ltd through the website www.emiratesfx24.com and its page https://my.emiratesfx24.com (resolution no. 22152 of 22 December 2021);
Wbi Invest through the website https://wbiinvest.com and its page https://client.wbiinvest.com (resolution no. 22151 of 22 December 2021);
"Globalinvestous" through the website https://global-investous.eu and its page https://client.global-investous.eu (resolution no. 22147 of 22 December 2021).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 46/2021 - 27 December 2021)