« BackPrintable version
Ngtcm (https://ngtcm.com) - 24 X 7 Limited (https://24waysfx.com, pagina https://client.24waysfx.com) - Beradora Ltd (https://fullmarkets.com) - ABSystem (https://absystem.trade) - Lithe Group Ltd (https://platinex.io)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Ngtcm (website https://ngtcm.com);
- 24 X 7 Limited (websitehttps://24waysfx.com and its page https://client.24waysfx.com);
- Beradora Ltd (website https://fullmarkets.com);
- ABSystem (website https://absystem.trade);
- Lithe Group Ltd (website https://platinex.io)
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 610.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing.
For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Order, pursuant to art. 7-octies, letter b) of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998 (Consolidated Law on Finance) to cease infringement of art. 18 of the same Consolidated Law on Finance, put in place by:
- Ngtcm through the website https://ngtcm.com (resolution no. 22169 of 19 January 2022);
- 24 X 7 Limited through the website https://24waysfx.com and its page https://client.24waysfx.com (resolution no. 22168 of 19 January 2022);
- Beradora Ltd through the website https://fullmarkets.com (resolution no. 22170 of 19 January 2022);
- ABSystem through the website https://absystem.trade (resolution no. 22167 of 19 January 2022);
- Lithe Group Ltd through the website https://platinex.io (resolution no. 22166 of 19 January 2022).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 02/2022 - 24 January 2022)