Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Tryst Consulting Llc (https://inertiafinance.co) - High Rock Holdings Llc (https://solidinvesting.co) - Evolve Invest Limited (https://indexevolve.com, page https://my.indexevolve.com) - Miva Solutions Llc (https://eurocapitals.com, page https://account.eurocapitals.com) - Wam-Capital Uk Ltd/Wam-Capital e Gabioni Ltd (https://wamcapital.co, page https://accounts.wamcapital.co)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Tryst Consulting Llc (website https://inertiafinance.co);
- High Rock Holdings Llc (website https://solidinvesting.co);
- Evolve Invest Limited (website https://indexevolve.com and its page https://my.indexevolve.com);
- Miva Solutions Llc (website https://eurocapitals.com and its pagehttps://account.eurocapitals.com);
- Wam-Capital Uk Ltd/Wam-Capital and Gabioni Ltd (website https://wamcapital.co and its page https://accounts.wamcapital.co).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 628.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Tryst Consulting Llc through the website https://inertiafinance.co (resolution no. 22208 of 10 February 2022);
- High Rock Holdings Llc through the website https://solidinvesting.co (resolution no. 22207 of 10 February 2022);
- Evolve Invest Limited through the website https://indexevolve.com and its page https://my.indexevolve.com (resolution no. 22205 of 10 February 2022);
- Miva Solutions Llc through the website https://eurocapitals.com and its page https://account.eurocapitals.com (resolution no. 22206 of 10 February 2022);
- Wam-Capital Uk Ltd/Wam-Capital and Gabioni Ltd through the website https://wamcapital.co and its page https://accounts.wamcapital.co (resolution no. 22204 of 10 February 2022).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 05/2022 - 14 February 2022)