« BackPrintable version
"247ProTrade" (www.247protrade.com) - ItalianTrades Limited (www.italiantrades.com, page https://webtrader.italiantrades.com) - Eufm Ltd (https://eufm.eu, page https://client.eufm.eu and https://webtrader.eufm.eu) - "Fusion Fx" and "Fusion-Fin" (www.fusion-fin.com) - Daxodeal Ltd (https://daxodeal.com) - Primer Tech International Holding OÜ - Magnates Trade (www.magnatestrade.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 6 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- "247ProTrade" (website www.247protrade.com);
- ItalianTrades Limited (website www.italiantrades.com
and its page https://webtrader.italiantrades.com);
- Eufm Ltd (website https://eufm.eu and its pages https://client.eufm.eu and https://webtrader.eufm.eu);
- "Fusion Fx" and "Fusion-Fin" (website www.fusion-fin.com);
- Daxodeal Ltd (website https://daxodeal.com);
- Primer Tech International Holding OÜ and Magnates Trade (website www.magnatestrade.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 640.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- 247ProTrade through the website www.247protrade.com (resolution no. 22240 of 23 February 2022);
- ItalianTrades Limited through the website www.italiantrades.com and its page https://webtrader.italiantrades.com (resolution no. 22241 of 23 February 2022);
- Eufm Ltd through the website https://eufm.eu and its pages https://client.eufm.eu and https://webtrader.eufm.eu (resolution no. 22239 of 23 February 2022);
- Fusion Fx and Fusion-Fin through the website www.fusion-fin.com (resolution no. 22238 of 23 February 2022);
- Daxodeal Ltd through the website https://daxodeal.com (resolution no. 22237 of 23 February 2022);
- Primer Tech International Holding OÜ and Magnates Trade through the website www.magnatestrade.com (resolution no. 22242 of 23 February).
- Tetris Group Ltd though the websites https://clydetrade.pro, https://clydetrade.co, https://sierrainvest.pro and https://battletrade.co (resolution no. 22211 of 16 February 2022);
- Cryptopay Limited through the website https://cryptopro-24.com and its page https://client.cryptopro-24.com (resolution no. 22210 of 16 February 2022);
- Felicity Group Ltd through the website https://luxinvestment.co/ and its page https://webtrader.luxinvestment.co (resolution no. 22209 of 16 February 2022);
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 06/2022 - 21 February 2022)