« BackPrintable version
Trust Pixs Limited (www.trustpixs.com, pagina https://my.trustpixs.com) - "EqualityFin" (https://equalityfin.com, pagina https://client.equalityfin.com) - Scintilla Enterprise Ltd (https://solidstocks.cc) - Miva Solutions Llc (www.delitraders.net, pagina https://client.delitraders.net) - Ingenue Consulting Llc (https://tradon.io)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Trust Pixs Limited (website www.trustpixs.com and its page https://my.trustpixs.com);
- "EqualityFin" (website https://equalityfin.com and its page https://client.equalityfin.com);
- Scintilla Enterprise Ltd (website https://solidstocks.cc);
- Miva Solutions Llc (website www.delitraders.net and its page https://client.delitraders.net);
- Ingenue Consulting Llc (website https://tradon.io).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 645.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Trust Pixs Limited through the website www.trustpixs.com and its page https://my.trustpixs.com (resolution no. 22251 of 3 March 2022);
- "EqualityFin" through the website https://equalityfin.com and its page https://client.equalityfin.com (resolution no. 22252 of 3 March 2022);
- Scintilla Enterprise Ltd through the website https://solidstocks.cc (resolution no. 22253 of 3 March 2022);
- Miva Solutions Llc through the website www.delitraders.net and its page https://client.delitraders.net (resolution no. 22250 of 3 February 2022);
- Ingenue Consulting Llc through the website https://tradon.io (resolution no. 22254 of 3 March 2022).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 08/2022 - 7 March 2022)