Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
MbInvest e Nab Europe Limited (www.mbinv.eu) - Wbi Invest (www.wbiinvestltd.io, https://client.wbiinvestltd.io and https://webtrader.wbiinvestltd.io) - 365investimenti and 365investments (https://365investimenti.com, www.365-investments.com) - Lakeshore Services Ou (https://mtp.expert, https://my.mtp.expert) - Global X Trade (https://globalx-trade.com, page https://client.globalx-trade.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 6 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- MbInvest and Nab Europe Limited (website www.mbinv.eu);
- Wbi Invest (website www.wbiinvestltd.io and its pages https://client.wbiinvestltd.io and https://webtrader.wbiinvestltd.io);
- 365investimenti and 365investments (websites https://365investimenti.com and www.365-investments.com);
- Lakeshore Services Ou (website https://mtp.expert and its page https://my.mtp.expert);
- Global X Trade (website https://globalx-trade.com and its page https://client.globalx-trade.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 657.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- MbInvest and NAB Europe Limited through the website www.mbinv.eu (resolution no. 22271 of 16 March 2022);
- WBI Invest through the website www.wbiinvestltd.io and its pages https://client.wbiinvestltd.io https://webtrader.wbiinvestltd.io (resolution no. 22270 of 16 March 2022);
- 365investments and 365investments through the websites https://365investimenti.com and www.365-investments.com (resolution no. 22269 of 16 March 2022);
- Lakeshore Services Ou through the website https://mtp.expert and its page https://my.mtp.expert (resolution no. 22268 of 16 March 2022);
- Global X Trade through the website https://globalx-trade.com and its page https://client.globalx-trade.com (resolution no. 22267 of 16 March 2022).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 10/2022 - 21 March 2022)