Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
GrouPolo Ltd (sito www.4capital.io) - Globalinvestous (https://global-investousfx.com, page https://client.global-investousfx.com) - Ingenue Consulting Llc (https://tradon.pro, page https://webtrader.tradon.cc) - Bodacious Consulting Llc (https://unionsmarket.group) - Tradebaionics (www.tradebaionics.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- GrouPolo Ltd (website www.4capital.io);
- Globalinvestous (website https://global-investousfx.com and its pagehttps://client.global-investousfx.com);
- Ingenue Consulting Llc (website https://tradon.pro and its page https://webtrader.tradon.cc);
- Bodacious Consulting Llc (https://unionsmarket.group);
- Tradebaionics (websitewww.tradebaionics.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July last, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 693.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind that on the website www.consob.it there is a section on the homepage “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- GrouPolo Ltd through the website www.4capital.io (resolution no. 22326 of 4 May 2022);
- Globalinvestous through the website https://global-investousfx.com and related page https://client.global-investousfx.com (resolution no. 22325 of 4 May 2022);
- Ingenue Consulting Llc through the website https://tradon.pro and related page https://webtrader.tradon.cc (resolution no. 22328 of 4 May 2022);
- Bodacious Consulting Llc through the website https://unionsmarket.group (resolution no. 22329 of 4 May 2022);
- Tradebaionics through the website www.tradebaionics.com (resolution no. 22327 of 4 May 2022).(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 16/2022 - 9 May 2022)