Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
lac Group Llc (https://coinevo.io) - MbInvest (www.investmb.eu) - BTCoin Group (https://btcoingroup.com) - Levelprofit (https://levelprofit.com, https://levelprofit.vip, page account.tradingplatform26.com) - Alphafxprime (www.alphafxprime.com)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 6 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- lac Group Llc (website https://coinevo.io);
- MbInvest (website www.investmb.eu);
- BTCoin Group (website https://btcoingroup.com);
- Levelprofit (websites https://levelprofit.com, https://levelprofit.vip and its pageaccount.tradingplatform26.com);
- Alphafxprime (website www.alphafxprime.com);
The number of sites blacked out since July last, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 731.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it. The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled "Watch for Scams!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Lilac Group Llc through the website https://coinevo.io (resolution no. 22385 of 27 June 2022);
- MB Invest through the website www.investmb.eu (resolution no. 22387 of 27 June 2022);
- BTCoin Group through the website https://btcoingroup.com (resolution no. 22384 of 27 June 2022);
- Levelprofit through the sites https://levelprofit.com, https://levelprofit.vip and its page account.tradingplatform26.com (resolution no. 22383 of 27 June 2022);
- Alphafxprime through the website www.alphafxprime.com (resolution no. 22386 of 27 June 2022).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 23/2022 - 4 July 2022)