Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Alphapro Fx (https://alphaprofx.co.uk, page https://client.alphaprofx.co.uk) - Eurofxsecurities Limited (https://eurofxsecurities.com, page http://client.eurofxsecurities.com) - The Active Traders Ltd (https://theactivetraders.com, page https://client.theactivetraders.com) - Promarketing Ltd (https://green-capitalz.com, page https://platform.greencapitalz-trade.com) - Enercom Ag (www.enercom.ag, pages https://kyc.enercom.ag, https://sales.enercomg.ag)
Consob has ordered the blackout of 5 new websites that abusively offer financial services/financial products: 4 abusive financial intermediation sites and 1 site through which financial products are offered without a prospectus.
The Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the “Decreto crescita” (growth decree, Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies) regarding the blackout of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries, as well as the power introduced by Law no. 8 of 28 February 2020 (article 4, paragraph 3-bis), regarding the blackout of the sites through which the abusive offer is made.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Alphapro Fx (website https://alphaprofx.co.uk and its page https://client.alphaprofx.co.uk);
- Eurofxsecurities Limited (website https://eurofxsecurities.com and its page http://client.eurofxsecurities.com);
- The Active Traders Ltd (website https://theactivetraders.com and its page https://client.theactivetraders.com);
- Promarketing Ltd (website https://green-capitalz.com and its page https://platform.greencapitalz-trade.com);
- Enercom Ag (website www.enercom.ag and its pages https://kyc.enercom.ag and https://sales.enercomg.ag).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 741.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it. The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has also suspended, as a precautionary measure, pursuant to article 99, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Consolidated Law on Finance, for a period of ten days, the offer to the public residing in Italy of Enercom Tokens promoted by Enercom AG through the website www.enercom.ag and its pages https://kyc.enercom.ag and https://sales.enercomg.ag (resolution no. 22410 of 20 July 2022).
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Alphapro Fx through the website https://alphaprofx.co.uk and its page https://client.alphaprofx.co.uk (resolution no. 22414 of 20 July 2022);
- Eurofxsecurities Limited through the website https://eurofxsecurities.com and its page http://client.eurofxsecurities.com (resolution no. 22415 of 20 July 2022).
- The Active Traders Ltd through the website https://theactivetraders.com and its page https://client.theactivetraders.com (resolution no. 22417 of 20 July 2022).
- Promarketing Ltd through the website https://green-capitalz.com and its page https://platform.greencapitalz-trade.com (resolution no. 22416 of 20 July 2022).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 26/2022 - 25 July 2022)