Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Florishing Group Llc (https://bstrade.co, page https://webtrader.bstrade.cc) - Mondialfx (www.mondialfx.com, page https://platform.mondialfx.com) - Dulcet Group Llc (https://northprofit.co, https://northprofit.cc, page https://n-pro.trade)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 4 new websites that offer financial services illegally.
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Florishing Group Llc (website https://bstrade.co and its page https://webtrader.bstrade.cc);
- Mondialfx (website www.mondialfx.com and its page https://platform.mondialfx.com);
- Dulcet Group Llc (websites https://northprofit.co and https://northprofit.cc and its page https://n-pro.trade).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order the black-out of websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries, has thus risen to 762.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled "Watch for scams!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Florishing Group Llc through the website https://bstrade.co and its page https://webtrader.bstrade.cc (Resolution No. 22463 of 28 September 2022);
- Mondialfx through the website www.mondialfx.com and its page https://platform.mondialfx.com (Resolution No. 22462 of 28 September 2022);
- Dulcet Group Llc through the website https://northprofit.co and https://northprofit.cc and its page https://n-pro.trade (Resolution No. 22461 of 28 September 2022).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 31/2022 - 3 October 2022)