Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
PX Fintech Limited (www.first-tradecfd.com, pages https://my.first-tradecfd.com and https://webtrader.first-tradecfd.com) - "Alphafxprime" (https://www.alphaprimefx.co) - "Titancfd" (www.titan-cfd.com, page https://platform.titan-cfd.com) - "BB360.market EU Limited" (https://bb360.market) - "Winnex Consulting" (www.winnexconsulting.com, page https://client.winnexconsulting.com) - Uefa Football Fund Ltd (https://uefa2017.com, page https://www.2016uefa.com) - Uefa Football Fund Ltd (https://uefa2017.com, page https://www.2016uefa.com)
Consob has ordered the blackout of 6 new websites that abusively offer financial services/financial products: 5 abusive financial intermediation sites and 1 site through which financial products are offered without a prospectus.
The Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the "growth decree" (Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies) regarding the blackout of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries, as well as the power introduced by Law no. 8 of 28 February 2020, article 4, paragraph 3-bis, regarding the blackout of the website through which the abusive offer is made.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- "PX Fintech Limited" (website www.first-tradecfd.com and its pages https://my.first-tradecfd.com and https://webtrader.first-tradecfd.com);
- "Alphafxprime" (website https://www.alphaprimefx.co);
- "Titancfd" (website www.titan-cfd.com and its pagehttps://platform.titan-cfd.com).
- "BB360.market EU Limited" (website https://bb360.market);
- "Winnex Consulting" (website www.winnexconsulting.com and its page https://client.winnexconsulting.com).
- Uefa Football Fund Ltd (website https://uefa2017.com and its page https://www.2016uefa.com).
In particular, it should be noted that the illegal offer to the public of financial products made through the website https://uefa2017.com and its page https://www.2016uefa.com is potentially particularly insidious, given that it involves using the name of an entity that organises well-known international football competitions.
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order the black-out of websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries, has thus risen to 774.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors’ attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one’s savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled "Watch for scams!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has also suspended, for a period of 90 days, pursuant to Article 99, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Consolidated Law on Finance, the offer to the Italian public of "investment plans" using the name "UEFA Football Hedge Fund", made by Uefa Football Fund Ltd, including via the website https://uefa2017.com and its page https://www.2016uefa.com (resolution no. 22476 of 11 October 2022).
Consob has ordered the following subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- PX Fintech Limited via the website www.first-tradecfd.com and its pages https://my.first-tradecfd.com and https://webtrader.first-tradecfd.com (Resolution no. 22480 of 11 October 2022).
- Alphafxprime via the website https://www.alphaprimefx.co (Resolution no. 22479 of 11 October 2022);
- Titancfd via the website www.titan-cfd.com and its page https://platform.titan-cfd.com (Resolution no. 22477 of 11 October 2022).
- BB360.market EU Limited via the website https://bb360 (Resolution no. 22478 of 11 October 2022);
- Winnex Consulting via the website www.winnexconsulting.com and its page https://client.winnexconsulting.com (Resolution no. 22481 of 11 October 2022).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 33/2022 - 17 October 2022)