Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Clearpoint-fin / Clearpoint Capital (https://clearpoint-fin.com, page https://account.clearpoint-fin.com) - Cryptohold (https://cryptohold.pro) - Vermillion Consulting Llc (https://tedex.live, https://tedex.trade) - InstantTrade.com and TradingSR (https://instanttrade.net, pages https://panel.instanttrade.net, https://trading.instanttrade.net)
Consob has ordered the black-out of 5 new websites that offer financial products/services illegally: 5 illegal financial intermediation websites.
The Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the "Decreto crescita" (growth decree, Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies) regarding the black-out of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Clearpoint-fin / Clearpoint Capital (websitehttps://clearpoint-fin.com and its pagehttps://account.clearpoint-fin.com);
- Cryptohold (website https://cryptohold.pro).
- Vermillion Consulting Llc (websites https://tedex.liveand https://tedex.trade);
- InstantTrade.com and TradingSR (website https://instanttrade.net and its pages https://panel.instanttrade.net and https://trading.instanttrade.net).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order the black-out of websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries, has thus risen to 785.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled "Watch for scams!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
* * *
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Clearpoint-fin/Clearpoint Capital via the website https://clearpoint-fin.com and its page https://account.clearpoint-fin.com (Resolution No. 22492 of 26 October 2022);
- Cryptohold via website https://cryptohold.pro (Resolution No. 22491 of 26 October 2022);
- Vermillion Consulting Llc via https://tedex.live and https://tedex.trade (Resolution no. 22493 of 26 October 2022);
- InstantTrade.com and TradingSR via the website https://instanttrade.net and related pages https://panel.instanttrade.net and https://trading.instanttrade.net (Resolution No. 22490 of 26 October 2022).
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 35/2022 - 31 October 2022)