Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Prime Invest e Primeinv.co (https://primeinv.co, page https://webtrader.pinvest.cc) - FXBoxed (www.fxboxed.com, page https://account.fxboxed.com) - New Finance Llc e NewFx Limited (sito www.newfx.us) - Axi24 (www.axi24.com, page https://platform2.axi24.com) - Evolve Consulting Lcc (https://capitalbiz.ltd and page https://webtrader.c-base.co) - Trustfund-Minning Global Pty Ltd (www.trustfund-minning.com) - Trustfund-Minning Global Pty Ltd (www.trustfund-minning.com)
Consob has ordered the blackout of 6 new websites that abusively offer financial services/financial products: 5 abusive financial intermediation sites and 1 site through which financial products are offered without a prospectus.
The Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the "growth decree" (Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies) regarding the blackout of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries, as well as the power introduced by Law no. 8 of 28 February 2020, article 4, paragraph 3-bis, regarding the blackout of the website through which the abusive offer is made.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Prime Invest e Primeinv.co (website https://primeinv.co and its page https://webtrader.pinvest.cc);
- FXBoxed (website www.fxboxed.com and its page https://account.fxboxed.com);
- New Finance Llc and NewFx Limited (website www.newfx.us);
- Axi24 (website www.axi24.com and its page https://platform2.axi24.com);
- Evolve Consulting Lcc (website https://capitalbiz.ltd and page https://webtrader.c-base.co);
- Trustfund-Minning Global Pty Ltd (website www.trustfund-minning.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order the black-out of websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries, has thus risen to 845.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled "Watch for scams!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
Consob has also suspended, for a period of 90 days, pursuant to Article 99, paragraph 1(b) of the Consolidated Law on Finance, the sale to the Italian public of "investment plans" by Trustfund-Minning Global Pty Ltd, including via the website www.trustfund-minning.com (Resolution no. 22617 of 1 March 2023).
Consob also reports that, through telephone contacts and the websites www.lawfinancial.info and www.lawfinancial.com, unduly using the logo and name of Consob, Esma, the FCA and a British company, as yet unspecified persons are claiming to have been commissioned by Consob itself in order to recover money previously lost by savers as a result of investments made through trading websites.
Savers are advised that these messages are in no way related to, and have not been authorised by, Consob.
Repeating its call for extreme caution, Consob recommends reading the section of its official website entitled "Watch for scams!" and, in particular, its previous investor protection warnings regarding the phenomena of "credit recovery companies" and "clone companies" and unauthorised use of the Consob logo.
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
Order, pursuant to art. 7-octies,letter b) of Italian Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998 (Consolidated Law on Finance) to cease infringement of art. 18 of Consolidated Law on Finance, put in place by:
- Prime Invest and Primeinv.co via the website https://primeinv.co and its page https://webtrader.pinvest.cc (resolution no. 22614 of 1 March 2023);
- FXBoxed via the website www.fxboxed.com and its page https://account.fxboxed.com (resolution no. 22613 of 1 March 2023);
- New Finance Llc and NewFx Limited via the website www.newfx.us (resolution no. 22615 of 1 March 2023).
- Axi24 via the website www.axi24.com and its page https://platform2.axi24.com (resolution no. 22616 of 1 March 2023);
- Evolve Consulting Lcc via the website https://capitalbiz.ltd and its page https://webtrader.c-base.co (resolution no. 22612 of 1 March 2023);
(Published in "Consob Informa" no. 7/2023 - 6 March 2023)