Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
ToroProfit (https://toroprofit.io, page https://client.toroprofit.io) - Plan B Ltd (https://allinvestfx.io, page https://trade.allinvestfx.io) - EuropeanFX™ Markets Limited (https://europeanfx.vip, pages https://europeanfx.vip and https://trade.europeanfx.vip) - Catena Farm Capital (https://catenafarmscapital.net) - Eaglestones Finance (https://fin-eaglestone.net, pages https://account.fin-eaglestone.net and https://web-tbb.com) - www.nextgencrypto.org
The commission availed itself of the new powers resulting from the "Decreto Crescita" ("Growth Decree"; Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, Article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet service providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- ToroProfit (https://toroprofit.io website and https://client.toroprofit.io page);
- Plan B Ltd (website https://allinvestfx.io and page https://trade.allinvestfx.io);
- EuropeanFX™ Markets Limited (https://europeanfx.vip website and https://client.europeanfx.vip and https://trade.europeanfx.vip pages);
- Catena Farm Capital (website https://catenafarmscapital.net);
- Eaglestones Finance (https://fin-eaglestone.net website and https://account.fin-eaglestone.net and https://web-tbb.com pages).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order the black-out of websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries, has thus risen to 855.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled "Watch for scams!", providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
Consob has also prohibited, pursuant to Article 99, paragraph 1, letter c), of the Consolidated Law on Finance, the offer to the public of "investment plans" including via the www.nextgencrypto.org website (resolution no. 22631 of 16 March 2023).
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
Order, pursuant to art. 7-octies,letter b) of Italian Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998 (Consolidated Law on Finance) to cease infringement of art. 18 of Consolidated Law on Finance, put in place by:
- ToroProfit via the https://toroprofit.io website and https://client.toroprofit.io page (resolution no. 22636 of 17 March 2023);
- Plan B Ltd via the https://allinvestfx.io website and https://trade.allinvestfx.io page (resolution no. 22635 of 17 March 2023);
- EuropeanFX™ Markets Limited via the https://europeanfx.vip website and its https://client.europeanfx.vip and https://trade.europeanfx.vip pages (resolution no. 22637 of 17 March 2023);
- Catena Farm Capital via the https://catenafarmscapital.net website (resolution no. 22634 of 17 March 2023);
- Eaglestones Finance via the https://fin-eaglestone.net website and its https://account.fin-eaglestone.net and https://web-tbb.com pages (resolution no. 22633 of 17 March 2023).
(Published in Consob Informa" no. 9/2023 - 20 March 2023)