Warnings - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
« Back Printable version
Global News (https://globalnewstrade.top, page https://glblntrd.top) - Tredouxcapitalltd247 (https://tredouxcapitalltd247.io, pages https://client.tredouxcapitalltd247.io and https://webtrader.tredouxcapitalltd247.io) - MarkersFin Limited (markersfin.com, page https://cabinet.markersfin.com) - Profitexpertsinc Ltd (https://profitexpertsinc.com)
Consob has ordered the blackout of 4 new websites that abusively offer financial services/financial products: 3 abusive financial intermediation websites and 1 website through which financial products are offered without a prospectus.
The Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the "growth decree" (Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies) regarding the blackout of the sites of abusive financial intermediaries, as well as the power introduced by Law no. 8 of 28 February 2020, article 4, paragraph 3-bis, regarding the blackout of the website through which the abusive offer is made. Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Global News (website https://globalnewstrade.top and page https://webtrader.glblntrd.top);
- Tredouxcapitalltd247 (website https://tredouxcapitalltd247.io
and its pages https://client.tredouxcapitalltd247.io and https://webtrader.tredouxcapitalltd247.io);
- MarkersFin Limited (website www.markersfin.com and its page https://cabinet.markersfin.com);
- Profitexpertsinc Ltd (website https://profitexpertsinc.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob was given the power to order the black-out of websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries, has thus risen to 894.
The measures adopted by Consob can be consulted on the website www.consob.it.
The black-out of these websites by internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.
Consob draws investors' attention to the importance of adopting the greatest diligence in order to make informed investment choices, adopting common sense behaviours, essential to safeguard one's savings: these include, for websites that offer financial services, checking in advance that the operator with whom you are investing is authorised, and, for offers of financial products, that a prospectus has been published.
To this end, Consob would remind you that there is a section on the homepage of its website www.consob.it entitled “Watch for scams!”, providing useful information to warn investors against financially abusive initiatives.
Consob has also suspended, for a period of 90 days, pursuant to Article 99, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Consolidated Law on Finance, the offer to the Italian public concerning "Investment Plans" called "Silver Plan", "Gold Plan", "Diamond Plan" and "VIP Plan" made by the so-called "Profitexpertsinc Ltd" including via the website https://profitexpertsinc (Resolution no. 22703 of 18 May 2023).
Consob has ordered the same subjects to cease the violation of Article 18 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, pursuant to article 7-octies, letter b) of the same legislative decree:
- Global News through the website https://globalnewstrade.top and page https://webtrader.glblntrd.top (resolution no. 22702 of 18 May 2023);
- Tredouxcapitalltd247 through the website https://tredouxcapitalltd247.io and its pages https://client.tredouxcapitalltd247.io and https://webtrader.tredouxcapitalltd247.io (resolution no. 22700 of 18 May 2023);
- MarkersFin Limited through the website www.markersfin.com and its page https://cabinet.markersfin.com (resolution no. 22701 of 18 May 2023).
(Published in Consob Informa" no. 18/2023 - 22 May 2023)