The Commission availed itself of the powers resulting from the ‘Decreto Crescita' (‘Growth Decree', Law no. 58 of June 28, 2019, article 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), on the basis of which Consob can order internet access providers to block access from Italy to websites offering financial services without the proper authorization.
The companies and websites are listed below:
- "Pro Star" (www.traderia.com);
- Capital Com Investment Ltd (https://capital4bank.com);
- Capzone Invest Ltd (www.hqbroker.com);
- Game Capital Ads Limited (https://360smartfx.com);
- Pbox Ltd (www.pbntrade.com);
- Instafx24 Ltd (www.instafx24.com);
- Silver Wolf Limited (www.bronzemarkets.com).
The black-out of these websites by internet access providers operating on the Italian market is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the black-out to come into effect.