Covid-19 Consob measures - CONSOB AND ITS ACTIVITIES
Covid-19 - EN - Consob measures
Covid-19 - EN - Consob measures - Warning notices
|Communications and Warning notices|
Consob warning notice no. 4/21 of March 15, 2021 - COVID-19 - Measures to support the economy - Warning notice on the information to be provided with reference to the 2020 financial statements drawn up on the basis of the provisions of the Civil Code and national accounting standards and addressed to:
- issuers of financial instruments widely distributed among the public pursuant to the Article no. 116 of the TUF (Consolidated Law on Finance):
- issuers of financial instruments traded on multilateral trading facilities ("MTF") and on organized trading facilities ("OTF") subject to EU Regulation no. 596/2014 ("MAR");
- auditing companies and control bodies.
- by supervised issuers, supervisory bodies and audit firms in relation to the 2020 financial statements prepared in accordance with international accounting standards;
- by companies that publish 2020 non-financial statements;
- by issuers with listed shares and by supervisory bodies at shareholders' meetings for capital resolutions;
- by those responsible for drafting offer documents and prospectuses;
- by issuers subject to the MAR.
Consob warning notice no. 9/20 of July 30, 2020 - Financial reporting drawn up by issuers of financial instruments widely distributed among the public, pursuant to Article no. 116 of the Consolidated Law on Finance (TUF), and by issuers of financial instruments exchanged on multilateral trading systems adopting the rules of the civil code and the national accounting principles - Impacts of COVID-19 and use of the exemptions provided for business continuity
Consob Communication n. 6/2020 of 10 June 2020 - COVID-19 - Guidelines on the subsistence of "company's crisis " situations for the use of the exemption for cases of urgency provided for by Regulation no. 17221/2010 in the event of related party transactions under the responsibility of the shareholders' meeting or that have to be authorized by it
FAQ published on 29 April 2020 of more clarifications about topics examined in Consob Communication n. 3/2020 of 10 April 2020 on "COVID-19 - Decree Law no. 18 of 17 March 2020 - Communication on shareholders' meetings of companies with listed shares"
(see also Consob Communication n. 4/2020 of April 15, 2020 that has postponed administrative procediments terms to May 15, 2020)
Covid-19 - EN - Consob measures Markets
Covid-19 - EN - Consob hearings
|Consob parliamentary hearings|