« BackPrintable version
The National Commission for Companies and the Stock Exchange, in accordance with article 7-octies, letter b) of the Consolidated Law on Finance (TUF), has ordered the following companies to cease infringement of article 18 of the TUF consisting of the offer and performance of investment services and activities to the Italian public, put in place by:
- Bluestar International Acquiring Ltd, through the website soarfx.com (resolution n. 20380 of April 13, 2018);
- TouchTrades < Limited >, through the website touchtrades.com (resolution n. 20379 of April 13, 2018);
- < Black > < Parrot > < Limited > e Blonde Bear Ou, through the websites tradedax.com and www.tradesprime.com (resolution n. 20378 of April 13, 2018);
- Royal Cripto, through the website royalcripto.com (resolution n. 20381 of April 13, 2018);
- Venice Investment Group Ltd, through the internet page http://184.108.40.206/veniceinvestment/veniceinvestmentgroup.com/login.php (resolution n. 20390 of April 20, 2018).
* * *
The National Commission for Companies and the Stock Exchange, in accordance with article 99, paragraph 1, letter a) of the TUF, has also suspended, for a period of 10 days, the offer to the public of the “asset backed securities”, named Eur Asset Backed Eti” carried out by Infc Holding Ltd including through the website www.infc.eu (resolution n. 20382 of April 13, 2018).
(in "Consob Informa" no. 16/2018 - 23 April 2018)